CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE PREFECT

KRISHNA HOUSE PREFECT

Greetings to one and all,

I would like to take this opportunity to run for Krishna house prefect . I want to become not only a leader but also a friend. I have been told that I am a cheerful person with a unique sense of humour and I find it quite fitting. That, combined with my commitment and dedication when it comes to carrying out my duties, make me an outgoing and reliable choice. 

I believe over the past  two years this school has given me the knowledge, education and understanding to fulfil the qualities to become a prefect. If I were given an opportunity I would follow with an open mind, with focus and with purpose. I would listen to everyone’s concerns with open ears and promise to work hard.

I want to support my fellow krishnaites and help them achieve their goals.

Please vote for PRAGATI RATHI as your next Krishna house prefect.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAMPAIGNING FOR KRISHNA HOUSE CAPTAIN

CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE VICE CAPTAIN