CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE VICE CAPTAIN

KRISHNA HOUSE VICE CAPTAIN

GREETINGS TO ONE AND ALL,

My name is Pragati Rathi. I stand here before you to discuss the reason why I want to be part of this team and hopefully become the Vice Captain of my house for this year 2021. I realize that it's a privilege to have the honour but I am confident that I will be a suitable candidate. I promise to work hard and  I will try to uphold and obey all the rules and become the role model that you can all look up to.



I will assist teachers and students in any way possible to the best of my abilities. I strongly believe that I'm respectful, a good listener and trustworthy person and I also  believe that all these qualities are very important :
  • Firstly, I would like to start by explaining to you what this position means to me. The House  Vice Captain needs to be respectful but also fun loving person, someone who can represent the house in its core values; Hospitality, Compassion , be responsible and respectful person.
  • Secondly, a good leader always listens to others and they never judge about who that person is and what they do. They listen to their team and competitors because they know it is the best way to understand a situation so they can make the best decision possible.
  • Thirdly, I believe I am trustworthy candidate as I'm generally a good public speaker.

I want to support my fellow krishnaites and help them achieve their goals.

Please vote for PRAGATI RATHI as your next Krishna house Vice Captain





Comments

  1. Your visions are absolutely amazing. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAMPAIGNING FOR KRISHNA HOUSE CAPTAIN

CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE PREFECT