CAMPAIGNING FOR KRISHNA HOUSE CAPTAIN

 KRISHNA HOUSE CAPTAIN

Greetings to one and all,

I am Pragati Rathi of Xth and I'm standing for the post of Krishna House Captain. All of us know that our house is filled with talent and it would take a good leader to bring out this talent. 


If you vote me as your captain, I would always be open to suggestions and will be ready to improve myself. I believe in working as a team as it is always helpful and encourages other teammates to move forward without leaving anyone behind.

I aspire to become the leader everyone looks up to and also someone who will lead our house towards victory.

VOTE FOR PRAGATI, VOTE FOR SUCCESS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE VICE CAPTAIN

CAMPAIGNING FOR THE POST OF KRISHNA HOUSE PREFECT